Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A quick filler while waiting for my main target.

simmo39

The weather last night looked good so I set up to start one of my longer projects ( going for the Squid! )  but I hadnt realised that the trees in our garden were masking it ( note to self. Tree to be cut down! ) so while I was waiting for the target to come out of hiding I decided to have a go at M8 only to find that i could only get a few subs ( 8 ) before it went behind next doors house ( note to self knock down next doors house! ) anyway long story short got 8 x 240 subs but the happy accident was I got the Lagoon Nebula due to my poor framing. Taken through my Askar 400 with my ASI 2600mc. and optalong extreme filter. Done as a sudo SHO image. For such a short exposure Im really pleased with the result ( well at the moment until start picking faults! )

52380977971_0c0151b36f_b.jpg

Thanks for looking  CC welcome.

• Like 5

That's a really nice image.i prefer the first as there is more detail in the centre of the lagoon. Excellent framing.

32 mins integration! I am finding that the 2600mc allows good images from integration times that we would previously considered way too short. This is an example of that.

Nice one.

41 minutes ago, mackiedlm said:

That's a really nice image.i prefer the first as there is more detail in the centre of the lagoon. Excellent framing.

32 mins integration! I am finding that the 2600mc allows good images from integration times that we would previously considered way too short. This is an example of that.

Nice one.

Thank you, yes I find this camera amazing, although my squid project needs a lot longer on the results of my first session. 

• Like 1