SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Calibrated M101

moocher

Hello,

After reading the thread "longer subs vs short subs" i decided to have a go at my longest ever (15 mins). Think it made quite a difference!!!

ART285/ Borg 77ED guided via 66sd and Guidemaster. 5x15 mins captured using Maxim. Processing, dark, flat and bias subtracted in Maxim. Final processing using Noels actions, curves sharpening in PS CS3.

Moocher:)

Special thanks to Steve for my Lightbox and Bahintov mask.

post-16297-13387736284_thumb.jpg

post-16297-133877362854_thumb.jpg

i REALLY like this scope!!!!

Heard that before ;)

I really liked it too, only got rid of it because I was looking at quite a few £££ to get the feathertouch focuser + f/4 reducer/flattener that I wanted and couldn't afford it, downsized to the 80ED + moonlight focuser that I have now.

Nice Alan. I've been doing this one with the 'other' ota you mentioned, gonna try for some extra data on it tonight, maybe get up to 6 hours or so, and will post the results. Have to say though, with the 3.5 hours I have so far with it, i'd be very reluctant to part with it........

Tim

Archived