Narrowband

Norwood Lane time lapse, North Yorkshire

Last Wednesday I went out with our local cycling club "Wheel Easy" and part of the ride took us up Norwood Lane which was a long gradual climb but was well worth it for the open space and panoramic views at the top. So, on Friday afternoon I headed out with all my camera gear, thermal clothing, camp bed, food and drink loaded on my trailer and cycled up there and spent the whole night shooting time lapse of the night sky. The moon was up which created some nice lighting effects and I was also rewarded with a nice sunset and sunrise the following morning. I had e-assist fitted on my ICE Adventure HD recumbent trike a few weeks ago and it certainly made the long uphill drags a lot easier when towing my trailer. The link below is to the full time lapse video including some sunset and sunrise pictures. It is best viewed in 4K on a big screen, hope you enjoy it

Norwood lane time lapse

Edited by GordonH
  • Like 6