Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Thanks Everyone!

Sunshine

It caught me a little by surprise looking at my SGL account info, realizing that it’s been five and a half years that I have had the amazing pleasure of being a tiny part of SGL. Oh my gosh I can’t believe it’s been that long, you all have had patience with me. 😂

Everyone here has been incredible, so friendly and patient, you folks are salt of the earth kind of people who just want to enjoy the night sky and each other’s company, even if it is just within this digital space, as many of us are separated by hundreds or thousands of kilometers.  Thank you all for your likes, laughs, confusion and even sadnes, I look forward to another five telescopes….ahem, years!

Edited by Sunshine
  • Like 16

I just had to look at my profile, just over four years, where has that gone. One house move (from bortle 8 to 4), one dome relocation and renovation, one shed conversion to a solar run off roof, one new mount, new solar equipment and a C11. Just WOW. Thanks Sunshine for the post. I dare to add it all up. 

And not forgetting the wonderful support from all of you pep's especially over this last year.

Ok, I just had to add it up, gulps, gasp, fainted, lol. 

Edited by Nigella Bryant
More comment added.
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Sunshine said:

It caught me a little by surprise looking at my SGL account info, realizing that it’s been five and a half years that I have had the amazing pleasure of being a tiny part of SGL. Oh my gosh I can’t believe it’s been that long, you all have had patience with me. 😂

Everyone here has been incredible, so friendly and patient, you folks are salt of the earth kind of people who just want to enjoy the night sky and each other’s company, even if it is just within this digital space, as many of us are separated by hundreds or thousands of kilometers.  Thank you all for your likes, laughs, confusion and even sadnes, I look forward to another five telescopes….ahem, years!

I always enjoy reading your posts, so thank YOU!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If I dare to be so cheesy, you do bring ‘sunshine’ to the forum 😉. Great to have you here contributing, and we look forward to the next five years.

SGL has cost me an absolute fortune since I joined with all its temptations and the ability of our dear members to egg you on to buy just one more expensive thing! Worth every penny though, and I think we all broaden and develop our knowledge and interest in the hobby by being here. I still learn new stuff all the time, after 22 years observing and over 12 on here!

So, keep that sunshine going please ☀️ ☀️ 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Always a pleasure to read, keep 'em coming....👍

• Thanks 1