Narrowband

6 hours ago, Anthonyexmouth said:

Well, not sure I made a good choice but picked up a cheap used AOC u3477 ultra wide. Certainly makes a nice workspace for PI and remoting into my pier is nice to have Nina and phd2 side by side. 

Looks a good choice to me, thinking of an AOC monitor myself.

Alan

• 1 month later...
On 27/08/2022 at 14:27, Second Time Around said:

Rtings has a huge number of in-depth monitor reviews.  These are totally independent and not biased by accepting ads.

Rather than look at every review, what I found most useful was their tools section that allows you to filter all your requirements to draw up a shortlist.  These also highlight what features are important for the use you'll put the monitor to.

Almost certainly you'll find a combination of the features you're looking for.  Go to https://www.rtings.com/monitor/tools

Apologies if you're already aware of rtings.com but the above is what I recently posted elsewhere.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Second Time Around said:

Apologies if you're already aware of rtings.com but the above is what I recently posted elsewhere.

Thanks, I did take your advice (in another thread) and opted for a 27inch gaming monitor with 1440p 144Hz with a wide gamut, I chose the BenQ EX 2780Q in the end and am delighted by its out of the box colour accuracy and performance but what swung it was the IR remote for all adjustments..

Alan

• Like 1