SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

aaCapture not downloading

Hello, I have a MacBook (one of the newer ones), and I was trying to download oaCapture because I recently got a SVBONY SV105 camera for my telescope. When I click the download button, it doesn't even attempt to download. If any one knows what is wrong please tell me :)

41 minutes ago, Cosmic23 said:

Hello, I have a MacBook (one of the newer ones), and I was trying to download oaCapture because I recently got a SVBONY SV105 camera for my telescope. When I click the download button, it doesn't even attempt to download. If any one knows what is wrong please tell me :)

Are you trying to download from this page?

Downloads | Open Astro Project

1 hour ago, Cosmic23 said:

Hello, I have a MacBook (one of the newer ones), and I was trying to download oaCapture because I recently got a SVBONY SV105 camera for my telescope. When I click the download button, it doesn't even attempt to download. If any one knows what is wrong please tell me :)

I tried downloading to my Macbook Pro (M1 chip) and it works. Also managed to successfully launch it. I used the link posted by @LaurenceT

• 4 months later...

I realize this answer comes late, but if someone like me is trying to find this out. The problem for me was that I was using Chrome. I browsed to the website with Safari and then I was able to download it no problem. Hope that helps someone out there.