Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

To cheap!?

Rustang

1 minute ago, ED Splitter said:

Yes I saw that too. Is that the one with no image attached? There have been a few items lately at a good price with no image. You never know, could be legit but always cautious of an ad with no image attached. 

There's images attached to this add. 

7 minutes ago, Rustang said:

I'm after a Lunt 50 but I've seen this Lunt 60 today, I'm in contact with the guy selling it but it's pretty obvious it's way to cheap so rings alarm bells already! What do you think? 

https://www.astrobuysell.com/uk/propview.php?view=189910

Was gonna say you could meet up but your quite far apart 🤔

59 minutes ago, Varavall said:

£850 seems about half price of new. It's not a pressure tuned version, but a tilt tuned version.

Are the tilt tuned versions not as expensive as the £3,315 examples currently for sale via FLO then!? 

Edited by Rustang

4 minutes ago, Rustang said:

Are the tilt tuned versions not as expensive as the £3,315 examples

Well the tilt tuned version sells in the US for $1500, but seem unavailable in Europe/UK at the moment. The ones at FLO are pressure tuned and are multipurpose (i.e. night and solar) and are clearly much more expensive.

Edited by Varavall

7 minutes ago, Varavall said:

Well the tilt tuned version sells in the US for $1500, but seem unavailable in Europe/UK at the moment. The ones at FLO are pressure tuned and are multipurpose (i.e. night and solar) and are clearly much more expensive.

I see, I'm still learning a little about these, it's sold now anyway so someone possibly got a bargain. 

2 minutes ago, Rustang said:

someone possibly got a bargain

If that's what they like to call it 😆 Solar scopes appear quite often in the secondary marketplace so keep looking and prepare to pounce.

• Like 1