Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

James' web and NGC281 (Pacman nebula).

We have this little critter called James, who managed to produce his web in our observatory last night while imaging. I kindly requested him to do this elsewhere...

image.thumb.png.856c3fc0a4be8eaf43779703427459c1.png

Luckily he did not interfere with imaging... SkyWatcher Esprit 150ED, ZWO ASI1600MM Pro Cool, ZWO NB-filters. 36 x 420s H-alpha, 62 x 420s O-iii and 64 x 420s S-ii, 18 hours and 54 minutes integration time in total (8, 10, 11 and 12 August 2022). Processing with APP, Siril, PSP and Topaz.

NGC281.jpg

Nicolàs

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Beautiful image, I like the colours and James must have helped as well.😬

Thanks! Not sure if James was was of much help, seemed to have been tied up with his own stuff... Really, that web was not there when I started the sequence the evening before I found the web, amazing how fast James delivered...

Nicolàs

An excellent PacMan! I really like the colour balanced and the fact you haven't over-processed anything.

I have what seems like hundreds of James' friends in my obsy. I gave up relocating them a long time ago! (Unless the decide to get in to the dew shield, of course!)

• Haha 1