Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Eye of newt and leg of toad.....

Tim

I was intrigued by Martin and Eddie's narrowband version of the Rosette, the contrasting areas looked great.

With Martin's permission I have combined his narrowband data with my RGB data, and I thought I'd post it to see what folk think of the combo?

I have to say, I really like the effect, and I may consider this approach for Ha rich targets in the future.

Cheers

TJ

post-14037-133877362089_thumb.jpg

Now as a former English teacher I have to say it should be 'Eye of newt and toe of frog'. How important is that??? Of course allusions to frogs are a little sensitive in this house since my beloved Monique is a fr.. is French. Moving swiftly on...

The image is fab. Can we see it in high res somewhere? The 3D qualities are enhanced, I think, by your combination. Very good result.

Right, back to the cooking. Delia's Scotch broth;

Finger of birth-strangled babe

Ditch delivered by a drab

Make the gruel thick and slab.

Olly.

I just dumped the whole colour pic you posted onto my rgb version, and just played with the opacity of the narrowband image.

With registar you can combine and then re-combine the combinations, meaning you can progressively work through various shades. The narrowband data showed up much more contrast between areas than normal rgb or even Ha does, so I have tried to take the contrasts and accentuate them, at the same time adding a little of the narrowband colour to add vibrancy.

Registar is great for stuff like this... still doing things more by accident with it... really got to get to grips with it though...

Peter...

Hey Olly I dont know about Delia's scotch broth but that sounds like something the OG chucks together every Sunday... :)

Billy...

Archived