SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello

Moon

Hi - I just found this place and very pleased to see it's busy, busy, busy :)

I'm very much a newb at this, but have decided that I now want to spend the rest of my days looking upwards. (Guess I'm going to need something more substantial than my binoculars from hereon in).

Currently living in the Midlands, UK - I hope to move to where the sun shines and the skies are clear, very soon! :sunny:

Hope my being tee-total doesn't put me at any disadvantage here :lol:

Thanks!

I've had a quick browse round here and just realised, 'I know nothing' :insects1:

I'll be back when my brain shifts up a gear and I've finished browsing 'e-bay' :whip2: << I like that one :lol:

Hi Moon

Welcome along!! PLEASE don't stay away in the hope you'll learn more. Ask questions and we guarantee you'll learn.

Honestly!

We all started knowing nothing and asking that first tentative question. There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers :lol:

Ask away, we REALLY want to help (or is that, we really need help?? )

I'm still here and popping in daily.

Will start posting in earnest (ouch, poor E(a)rnest!) soon (when I've worked my way through the Forum and learnt a few techie terms and don't sound so much like a bewildered hippy!).

I DID manage to get a pic of the Moon last Saturday - and I'm quite proud of the 3 pixels produced by my camera!! Looks a little like this >>> .

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived