SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi everyone! 53.5° N cousin calling out

A Scanner_darkly

Hello to all the glimmering illuminati in the sanctuary of sanity, from North central Canada, Edmonton.

Recent escapee (PERMANENTLY) from the Crazy Contrary and Confrontational nites place. (Puking now emoji)

What a gong show (dating myself) there

THEY BLOCKED ME TWICE for attempted educational efforts (i think???).

Seems the powers that be there, running that slow mo accident, happen to take offense at ANY attempts of mine  to instill new knowledge or more precisely expand upon the parameters of detail, of resolution potentiality that is'nt fully comprehended IMO.

Essentially the idea is that lines are MUCH easier to differentiate than a point source. Net effect MUCH better rez than P.S.F. criteria will suggest.

Two object types, extended and point, thus two parameters of measurement either arcseconds or line pairs per millimeter.

One cannot br interposed for the other.(at my present knowledge level that is !)

I will post the complete assertion in an appropriate forum soon.

THANK THE QUEEN (what a woman !!) & the good LORD ABOVE for the British high decorum I've seen throughout SGL!!

Love love love it !!!

I have a barrel of wisdom to share which I will very gladly do plus add some bin reviews and some observational insights I have accumulated over decades of observing so I think I could be a real asset to the forum or thats my hope !!

I think the first important idea to share involves back scatter and LP issues and the right conditions which are required to make B33 (very) EASY TO SEE in the rainy U.K.

Can you guess already with the provided hint ?

Ultra-transparency will be the thread title.

My handle is the name of my favourite authors best book IME.

Google it and you will know who I otherwise am/was at the constipation nites site.

Clear and steady skies y'all

• Confused 1