Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

PROBABLY solution sun corona heating problem?

The main element through it was possible to solve this problem was hidden in the past, when the sun was surrounded by a protoplanetary disc. As we now, with the big probable protoplanetary disc was consisted heavy wather. The most important component of heavy wather is deuterium. Next, as we now in this time heavy elements accumulate closser to the sun. So, is existed probability, the gigantic source of deuterium was accumulate in transistion region.

What I mean to say?

I mean to say, that in transistion region it WAS take a nuclear fusion with combination deuterium and tritium - on uncommon product of thermonuclear reaction in core.

VERY IMPORTANT:

We all heave a mind so I leave those interested the subject people of their OWN analysis and conclusion.

Not sure this has any impact on coronal heating. In star formation deuterium ignites first before hydrogen.  In any case it would tend to migrate to the core where it would be  converted  to helium.

Regards Andrew 

Edited by andrew s