Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

User Ranks and post counts

Ant

• 1 month later...
Actually, in theory, there is one member with the rank of "Dark Energy". We think he's out there, but no-one knows where to find him, or how to prove he exists...........

Is it THE STIG................:(

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to figure out this place but the problem is that I'm a bit technology literate and also French. So if anyone's got some input on this place here I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

sylvie

I'm trying to figure out this place but the problem is that I'm a bit technology literate and also French. So if anyone's got some input on this place here I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

sylvie

A good way to start is at the "Welcome" and "Beginner's" forums.

Both these are viewed a lot and where you may get the most help.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

I'm honestly surprised that there isn't a Black Hole ranking. Just out of curiosity, if we surpass Dark Energy (50,000 posts), will there be a point when we can choose our own custom title (obviously not profane).

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Black Holes not good - by definition it seems to imply you have to stop posting and perhaps eating random threads in the forum.

Quasar seems rather more productive to me, but perhaps the entitlement bar needs to be set a little higher to represent accumulated mass (10 billion solar masses+)

• 1 month later...