Narrowband

Prospects for tonight

Naz

Well the high winds have subsided for now, to day has been mainly sunny with showers skirting around the horizon.

As the sun sinks, the cloud is still hanging about, noticed snow showers passing to the east, but nothing here.

So I am going to put scope to cool, and pray it stays clear.

What are the prospects for the rest of you tonight?

Bet it :lol::):D:) :) now.

Naz :)

Looking possible, but the high cloud is a pain. The obvious low clouds clear every half hour or so to reveal a lighter panel of sky, but closer inspection reveals the blurry monsters. And yes I have been out several times already, and yes I know that it will all change before it gets dark, and yes I know it will be cloudy until I've had too many beers to confidently get the 'scopes out.

BUT I'm still hopeful. Nice warming chicken madras in the oven, nearly ready to eat, rugrats warned to behave, gorgeous chick well prepared with Radio Times and a highlighting pen this PM.

I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

Clear skies all.

Captain Chaos

Just gone 12.30 and the sky is clear, no wind, after last nights 80mph gusts, just packed up, jupiter is magnificant, just witnessed one or the moons slide behind the planet, must check it in the morning.

night all

naz :lol::)

Just gone 12.30 and the sky is clear, no wind, after last nights 80mph gusts, just packed up, jupiter is magnificant, just witnessed one or the moons slide behind the planet, must check it in the morning.

night all

naz :lol::)

Just looked up Jupiter's moons, and it was Io that was eclipsed. wow :)

naz :)

Archived