Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Exciting event JWST

I'm tempted to go to this, as long as they let me across the Yorkshire/Lancashire boarder 😊.

From bits of information already released, it will be an epoch marking event.  I think we're going to be seeing some outstanding discoveries as future pics are released.

26 minutes ago, paulastro said:

I'm tempted to go to this, as long as they let me across the Yorkshire/Lancashire boarder 😊.

From bits of information already released, it will be an epoch marking event.  I think we're going to be seeing some outstanding discoveries as future pics are released.

Come along but bring your passport. I will stamp it for you for a safe return at the cost of a pint of greyhound beer and a hotpot buttie!

20 hours ago, bomberbaz said:

If I hadn't already booked my annual leave for July, that would have been a nice day out. A stroll along the prom, a cone of chips for lunch and 13billion+ year old galaxies for tea... Oh well.. have a good day if you go. 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skyhog said:

I am so excited about this visit, I have no doubt my mind will be blown by what will be revealed.

• Like 1