Jump to content

2052839955_Mobilephonebanner.jpg.a502a319d7033354d442937f2edd0c2c.jpg

10" Starsense Dobs


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, wookie1965 said:

I'm looking into getting one I had the money but got to get my clutch and DMF done on the vectra got a quote for £884 so going have to save again. 

A Vectra sounds way cooler, what is it? I want one!

Edited by Sunshine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Sunshine said:

A Vectra sounds way cooler, what is it? I want one!

I am sure you were only joking but just in case it is a Vauxhall Vectra car, its a 1.9 diesel and despite being 18 yrs old with 160,000 miles on its brilliant. We went the lake district two weeks ago it was averaging 55miles a gallon we get 38 around town.

We service it every year last 3 MOT`s it has sailed through.

Mechanic said wow you look after this the emissions are really low for its age. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wookie1965 said:

I am sure you were only joking but just in case it is a Vauxhall Vectra car

I figured it was a car or motorbike as you mentioned a clutch, but have never seen or heard of a Vectra, I have heard the name "Vauxhall" mentioned here on this forum before.

These brands are never seen on roads in North America, maybe in a collectors garage or something, but a Vectra? I'll google it now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I figured it was a car or motorbike as you mentioned a clutch, but have never seen or heard of a Vectra, I have heard the name "Vauxhall" mentioned here on this forum before.

These brands are never seen on roads in North America, maybe in a collectors garage or something, but a Vectra? I'll google it now.

The Saturn Aura is the US equivalent to the Vectra

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Pixies said:

The Saturn Aura is the US equivalent to the Vectra

 

Saturn has been out of production for about 7 years in NA, wife and I had a Saturn in the early 2000’s but it wasn’t the Aura.

OP: we’ve hijacked your thread, sorry.

Edited by Sunshine
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Saturn has been out of production for about 7 years in NA, wife and I had a Saturn in the early 2000’s but it wasn’t the Aura.

OP: we’ve hijacked your thread, sorry.

Yes - sorry. The Vectra is long-gone, too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Scooot said:

That looks very clever Danny, who needs a Nexus :) 

I really enjoyed using the 130 version and really looking forward to using this one too. Also spec says it's F4.7

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Saturn has been out of production for about 7 years in NA, wife and I had a Saturn in the early 2000’s but it wasn’t the Aura.

OP: we’ve hijacked your thread, sorry.

Damn thought I was popular 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Peter Drew said:

Vauxhall is a division of General Motors.  The Vectra was a successful car in saloon car racing events.   😀

Not any more,  GM sold them to Peugeot a couple of years ago...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.