Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

10" Starsense Dobs

9 hours ago, wookie1965 said:

I'm looking into getting one I had the money but got to get my clutch and DMF done on the vectra got a quote for £884 so going have to save again. 

A Vectra sounds way cooler, what is it? I want one!

Edited by Sunshine

10 hours ago, Sunshine said:

A Vectra sounds way cooler, what is it? I want one!

I am sure you were only joking but just in case it is a Vauxhall Vectra car, its a 1.9 diesel and despite being 18 yrs old with 160,000 miles on its brilliant. We went the lake district two weeks ago it was averaging 55miles a gallon we get 38 around town.

We service it every year last 3 MOT`s it has sailed through.

Mechanic said wow you look after this the emissions are really low for its age. 

2 hours ago, wookie1965 said:

I am sure you were only joking but just in case it is a Vauxhall Vectra car

I figured it was a car or motorbike as you mentioned a clutch, but have never seen or heard of a Vectra, I have heard the name "Vauxhall" mentioned here on this forum before.

These brands are never seen on roads in North America, maybe in a collectors garage or something, but a Vectra? I'll google it now.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I figured it was a car or motorbike as you mentioned a clutch, but have never seen or heard of a Vectra, I have heard the name "Vauxhall" mentioned here on this forum before.

These brands are never seen on roads in North America, maybe in a collectors garage or something, but a Vectra? I'll google it now.

The Saturn Aura is the US equivalent to the Vectra

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pixies said:

The Saturn Aura is the US equivalent to the Vectra

Saturn has been out of production for about 7 years in NA, wife and I had a Saturn in the early 2000’s but it wasn’t the Aura.

OP: we’ve hijacked your thread, sorry.

Edited by Sunshine
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Saturn has been out of production for about 7 years in NA, wife and I had a Saturn in the early 2000’s but it wasn’t the Aura.

Yes - sorry. The Vectra is long-gone, too.

17 hours ago, Scooot said:

That looks very clever Danny, who needs a Nexus :) 

I really enjoyed using the 130 version and really looking forward to using this one too. Also spec says it's F4.7

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Damn thought I was popular 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Peter Drew said:

Vauxhall is a division of General Motors.  The Vectra was a successful car in saloon car racing events.   😀

Not any more,  GM sold them to Peugeot a couple of years ago...

• Thanks 1