Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Protostar Flocking Material

1 hour ago, johninderby said:

The flockboard is great stuff although a bit pricy.. Used to sell it years ago but the cost of shipping became prohibitive in small amounts..

You chose well. 

The situation hasn't changed. To make this viable we had to place a large order. We have also invested in a cutting bench. Protostar is regarded as the very best so we consider it money well spent. 

Steve 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/06/2022 at 17:30, FLO said:

You chose well. 

The situation hasn't changed. To make this viable we had to place a large order. We have also invested in a cutting bench. Protostar is regarded as the very best so we consider it money well spent. 

Steve 

It is the best 'dark material' I ever used. I used to sell yards of the stuff before retiring. Good to see it back in the UK.

Kind regards,

Glen.

On 12/07/2022 at 16:17, ian2 said:

How much would I need for a 300p Flextube?

I used to use masking tape and stick around the inside diameter of the tube, cut it accurately and then remove and measure it. You can then work out how much you need.

Clear Skies,

Glen.

• Thanks 1