Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Animation from the 15th June

neil phillips

I was going to try and darken the background as daylight got brighter and brighter. But i doubt i am ever going to get it to look even. So maybe better to see how encroaching daylight affected the captures as i went up to 5 AM in the morning 

Orion 245 Newt QHY462C ZWO ADC. UV IR CUT EQ5 PRO

RGB low quality giff

04_19_14_lapl6_ap23_pipp_F01-08.gif

highy quality version AVI

04_19_14_lapl6_ap23_pipp.zip

Edited by neil phillips
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, neil phillips said:

So maybe better to see how encroaching daylight affected the captures as i went up to 5 AM

I would leave it Neil we can all look back as a reference and see the actual conditions you were having to shoot through so early. The detail is quite remarkable condidering.

• Like 1

Great animation Neil! I quite like how the sky is getting lighter and lighter. Somehow you have managed the colour balance very nicely and a lot of details as well.

3 hours ago, Kon said:

Great animation Neil! I quite like how the sky is getting lighter and lighter. Somehow you have managed the colour balance very nicely and a lot of details as well.

Its unusual. Dont think ive ever tried a animation this early. Think i like the creeping daylight view. 

Cheers