SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Altair Ascom Driver and APT

astro mick

Have you selected the correct type of camera in the "Select Camera Type" window, accessed by using Shift+Click on the Connect button on the Camera tab?

Note there's the choice of "ASCOM Camera" and "Altair Astro Camera" in the dropdown menu of camera types, so maybe try both? It also says: "Connect all Altair Astro cameras before starting APT in order to see the model number."

8 hours ago, Budgie1 said:

Have you selected the correct type of camera in the "Select Camera Type" window, accessed by using Shift+Click on the Connect button on the Camera tab?

Note there's the choice of "ASCOM Camera" and "Altair Astro Camera" in the dropdown menu of camera types, so maybe try both? It also says: "Connect all Altair Astro cameras before starting APT in order to see the model number."

Sorted Thankyou.

Selected the Altair option in the Drop down box,and the camera connected.

I had asummed it was just an ascom connection.

Mick.

52 minutes ago, newbie alert said:

You could try running the ascom diagnosis and choose the camera... My ascom plays up so now it's the first thing I do

Thanks for responding,and appreciate your help,i would have tried this if the other procedure had,nt worked.

Mick.

• 4 months later...