Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Another 3D printed gem!

Chaz2b

We must get a dedicated board for this stuff! I printed this off this afternoon, took a couple of hours as I printed in fine and 100% infill.

It’ll fit on my tak78 clamshell so I can fit either Reddot finder or auto guide camera.

chaz

33675058-50B0-4F42-B15C-D27B36F68AC4.jpeg

Edited by Chaz2b
  • Like 2

Love the initials…my favourite band. Yes I have read that thread, and it’s true that for us it’s another hobby. You end up searching for items to print to justify having the printer. I now have six printers! All different in sizes and one delta printer which I find is a great printer, doesn’t required constant bed levelling as it’s fixed.

When I get a new product I always end up looking for items to print to add to its use, there could be products out there but there is a small satisfaction in printing one off, I say small as someone else designed the machine, some else designed the item to print, all I do is press some screens and tell Alexa to switch the printer on.

chaz