Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Nikon D70 repair

I'm not sure whether this is the right place for this, but I wonder if anyone has any personal experience with a repair venue that could take on a Nikon D70?

Thanks to our 4 year old, ours took a fall. The flash now clicks up everytime the shutter is pressed (regardless of light conditions), but never actually flashes (even in conditions where a flash is required).

I think I found a place in Vauxhall that might be capable, but I wanted to inquire whether anyone has any personal recommendations first.

Thanks in advance.

I've used these guys to repair a broken focus bearing on a nikon 70-300 VR lense:

CAMSERVE - camera service and repair centre

Very good service and incredibly reasonable price to replace the whole motor unit, £45 inc vat. I was staying in the next village up from them, took it to them in the afternoon one day, picked it up the next, can't fault them at all.

Archived