Narrowband

SGL4 - List now closed. Definitely closed!

daz

Hi All

Due to work loads at present, I have not managed to send off the list to the campsite - but that is about to change!!

We've had a few more sign up, so we will be well over 40 pitches booked on the file - a fantastic turnout!!!

So, the list is now closed and we start the countdown!!!

:)

Daz

If you or Greg, can find the time, can you be 'post' a list of those attending, as the original list (as 'posted' by Greg) is now somewhat out of date.

Are the 'Rally Field' pitches a random 'first come, first served' arrangement, or a more ordered layout, with numbers?.

Like Kelling, if possible, it would be nice to know who is 'pitched' where, although if it is just a field, then of course that won't be possible.

For the 'record', my caravan will be on 'regular pitch' 27, which is right next to the entrance to the Rally Field, so stop and say hello :)

Dave

Dave,

I'll update the list as soon as I speak to Daz..We've both been a bit mad with work over the last few weeks...

For the 'record', my caravan will be on 'regular pitch' 27, which is right next to the entrance to the Rally Field, so stop and say hello

Have a cold one ready for me Dave....:)

Archived