SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Maxbright 2 binoviewer delay in supply

Hi!

Have you encountered the same problem- I have ordered the Baader binoviewer from a local vendor from Romania, as a Christmas gift, and it hasn't arrived yet.

Hopefully will be here by next Christmas 😀

4 hours ago, Marian M said:

Hi!

Have you encountered the same problem- I have ordered the Baader binoviewer from a local vendor from Romania, as a Christmas gift, and it hasn't arrived yet.

Hopefully will be here by next Christmas 😀

I have a reminder email in place at FLO to tell me when they come back in stock - I've just had a look at the 'due date' on the website and it has gone back up to 90-120 days having previously been 30-40 days. I don't know whether this means some stock has come in and gone out, but not enough to satisfy existing orders. 

I don't believe so.  The UK Baader rep has been very helpful and, having checked with head office last year, assured me I'm down for one of the next batch.

This is because mine were faulty from the outset and went back to Baader.  Unfortunately, they couldn't repair them and had no more in stock.

I'm very impressed with the design of the many Baader products I have, and expect the Maxbright II to be no exception.

If it's any consolation I've been waiting 18 months!

Edited by Second Time Around

The vendor is switching the delivery time every month, one month in advance. Few days ago they told should be June end/ July

There are so many good reviews still keeping me to desire this bino, but i feel like running for an oasis mirage in desert, the closer I am to receive it, the farther the bino I see 😀

On 18/05/2022 at 21:04, Deadlake said:

It’s a big step up to the Mark Vand the Zeus’s BV’s which are more available.

Especially when Baader themselves say this on  comparison between the Maxbright and Mark V:

Many experiences have been incorporated into the development of the MaxBright® II Binoviewer, so that the differences are surprisingly small.

I've had these on order from FLO since May 2021, contacted FLO recently and they don't have an ETA. I'm resigned to a further long wait, and as I said to FLO, at least by the time I get them the long dark nights will have returned 🧐

3 hours ago, Mr Magoo said:

I've had these on order from FLO since May 2021, contacted FLO recently and they don't have an ETA. I'm resigned to a further long wait, and as I said to FLO, at least by the time I get them the long dark nights will have returned 🧐

Wow! Definitely glad I didn't order these last year then. At least you'll be getting them at the slightly lower price - they went up in price sometime around December.