Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A finderscope for my SA Pro & Canon 600D

After having first experiences with using my 600D and Star Adventurer, I often have trouble finding objects I choose to image. But it is very difficult aligning the camera on where you wanna go, especially when it doesn't have any optical aid to help you find what you want to take.

So in solution of this, is there any adapters that are available and capable of attaching my finderscope from Svbony SV182 6x30 Finderscope or a red dot finder to my Canon 600D? (Horseshoe adapter)

If so, please send me a link or image of the product and it's specifications of what I described and what you even used before.

Cheers

William

You can get a hotshoe adapter to take an RDF, such as Ebay item 202456679761. Others probably exist. Not sure how easy it would be to attach anything heavyweight to a DSLR, not advisable in the hotshoe anyway.

I have the abovementioned item and it works well enough with a spare RDF I had lying around.

Edited by wulfrun
  • Like 1