Narrowband

Setup Feedback/suggestions (Z61, SkyAdventurer, D7000)

Hi all, fairly new to the hobby. After some research, I've put together a setup that fits within my budget and I believe fits my needs (but of course, I'm a beginner, so any and all input is appreciated :)

I plan to do AP for DSO's, but would like the versatility to be able to use it visually. (Forgive me if that's too much to ask).

I'm in Australia, and the telescope options here are limited and more pricey than they would be in the US/Europe. I've managed to find some deals:

Telescope: ZenithStar61 v2 for about $440 USD

Field Flattener: Flat61A for the Z61 for $150 USD

Light Pollution Filter: The Optlong UHC filter. I'm based in Sydney, as as such there's plenty of light pollution around. (https://www.firstlightoptics.com/light-pollution-reduction/optolong-uhc-light-pollution-filter.html)

T-mount: WO M48 Adapter for F-Nikon. I'll be using a Nikon D7000 that I've owned for a few years, I'm assuming this will fit but I'm not sure (https://www.firstlightoptics.com/william-optics/william-optics-dslr-m48-ring-adapter.html)

Some other telescope options I've seen are the StellaMira 66mm or SkyWatcher ED62 but I feel like the Z61 is a better deal here. Can anyone provide any insight onto the SkyWatcher or StellaMira? No-one seems to be talking about it.

The RedCat 51 seems like a good option, but the shorter focal length means less zoom if I'm not mistaken? What's the primary reason to spend more on the shorter FL scope? It strikes me as more of a telephoto lens than a telescope.

As for my mount, I've found a secondhand SkyWatcher Adventurer (original, not 2i) for $210 USD. I've heard some people say this mount is better of for just DLSRs, but a few guides I've read suggest it with short focal length scopes.

Since the Z61 is 360mm, will the mount be able to handle it and my D7000? I have seen very mixed responses to questions like that online, and just want to make sure.

Is getting a new 2i kit worth the price over a secondhand first model for much cheaper?

As I understand, that's all the components I'll need to get started (bar tripod and intervalometer). 

Just because I worry, would this tripod suffice for all this gear? It's perfect for me as I can get it directly here in Australia. It can support up to 10kg. I'm just unsure if the SkyWatcher needs a different mount/bracket to attach to it or if they use the same thread. I wouldn't mind spending a bit more on a decent tripod, $100 - $150, also needs to be available in Australia. Was looking at this one beforehand which seems more sturdy. Also, is the ball mount going to be an issue?

am on a budget, but I wouldn't mind reorganizing my priorities (like cheaper scope for better mount or something). 

As I mentioned earlier, I would like to use the Z61 visually as well, are there any good (cheapish) eyepieces which would work for things like planets/the moon? Or is this unrealistic?

One final thing, has anyone got a few targets that are visible from the southern hemisphere and capturable with the Z61? I'm thinking the Large Magellanic Cloud, M31, Carina Nebula, etc. Not sure how viable it is to capture these targets from where I am, but I just don't want to spend cash on gear which can only really target a handful of DSO's. 

Would appreciate any feedback! (bonus points if you've got the same, or super similar setup).

(Apologies if this is in the wrong place, or if I've asked too much, just very new!)

Xavier.