Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

long time no see

Due to covid, work, etc my astro game and enthusiasm burnt out. I have managed a few random nights here and there  but im now on my way back into the hobby. heres a wide angle M42 from last month :)

Sony A7R IV -  Sony 55mm F1.8 Stoppepd down to F2.8 iso 1200

orion angle.png

• Like 13

7 hours ago, JeremyS said:

Funnily enough I was thinking of you yesterday as I was  in north Wales and your nightscapes came to mind.

welcome back!

My mother in law has moved to North Wales recently so access to dark skys if a weekend are back.  Been very fortunate to acquire some kit to get me going 😊😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MalcolmM said:

Great image. I really love wide angle images like this, they give great perspective that you simply don't get with the close-ups.

Malcolm

Thanks Malcolm, I wish I had more time on it but at the time I was shooting at a spot in Wales a group of happy campers turned up with led lights powered by a generator 😭 I had to drive 40 mins to the other side of Anglesey and by the time I got there Orion was really low.