SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Autostakkert becoming unusably slow

zcapp96

I don't know what's happened but Autostakkert has becoming really really slow recently, it how takes over an hour to process a single solar pane (1900x1000 with 5000 frames) It never used to be that slow. Don't think its the computer, has a 6 core Ryzen 5 processor, 16GB Ram and and 8GB Radeon RX580 graphics card. Has any one else had this problem and been able to solve it?

15 hours ago, Pete Presland said:

Have you tried uninstalling, then a fresh reinstall?

I did, it didn't seemed to have much effect. I have noticed it seems fine for the first few avi's then slows down. Resetting the computer seemed to work for a few more avi's but I don't want to have to do that every half hour or so. It was slowest when processing white light solar images, I have moved on to HA images now and its much quicker, I wondering if the relatively blank WL AVI's are causing the difficulties.