Narrowband

First Post...

exjet

Lounging Stargazers,

An old newboy on this site still looking and never finding but enjoying every minute. Stargazing is where it's at. Good to be among you.

It's the cloudy skies that get me down and I think it's all due to the large amounts of methane released by our politicians.

Welcome along exjet. So are you a newcomer to astronomy who is old, or are you an experienced astronomer who's new to the forum :? Tell us about your self, we are a curious bunch (in more ways than one :lol:)

Hi Martin et AL,

I'm an old boy, new to the forum and old at casual astronomy; introduced when I was at school in the mid East I experienced that not to be forgotton demo of reading a newspaper in the reflected light of the planet Venus! Try that now..........There followed a working life flying aircraft. I bagged more than my share of night flying ( something most pilots try to avoid) but apart from playing hell with social life the bonus was perfect 37,000' clarity. Back down on Earth now for keeps and we wait for clear skies.

Hi Martin et AL,

I'm an old boy, new to the forum and old at casual astronomy; introduced when I was at school in the mid East I experienced that not to be forgotton demo of reading a newspaper in the reflected light of the planet Venus! Try that now..........There followed a working life flying aircraft. I bagged more than my share of night flying ( something most pilots try to avoid) but apart from playing hell with social life the bonus was perfect 37,000' clarity. Back down on Earth now for keeps and we wait for clear skies.

Bet you got some funny looks with a 10" Dob in the cockpit?

Captain Chaos

• 1 month later...

Archived