Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Cat's or Refractors?

Nigella Bryant

My cat has to work for a living. She sits on my feet on a cold night when I'm observing (Chief Foot Warming Executive) then sprints off to zap anything small and furry to protect me from attack (Chief Rodent Control Officer).

Chris

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, chiltonstar said:

My cat has to work for a living. She sits on my feet on a cold night when I'm observing (Chief Foot Warming Executive) then sprints off to zap anything small and furry to protect me from attack (Chief Rodent Control Officer).

Chris

Awwwww, bless, mine think they're in charge, lol. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nigella Bryant said:

Awwwww, bless, mine think they're in charge, lol. 

They only think it.....or They are in Charge.
I know who rules our household and it's not me or any of the human kind!

• Like 1

It's actually the first light photo from my ASI485MC when I got it a few months ago.

Omar Dog is 13 now and doesn't get too excited about cats any more. He even learned to be friends with a lost racing pigeon we adopted.

Gorgeous cat! We used to have a gentle cat named Merlin that kept getting beaten up by a blackbird pair living in our hedge! 

Edited by Ags
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ags said:

It's actually the first light photo from my ASI485MC when I got it a few months ago.

Omar Dog is 13 now and doesn't get too excited about cats any more. He even learned to be friends with a lost racing pigeon we adopted.

Gorgeous cat! We used to have a gentle cat named Merlin that kept getting beaten up by a blackbird pair living in our hedge! 

Awwww, the good life in old age for Omar. My cat is also sooo layed back, also gets picked on by the local cat's but his sister protects him, lol. He's a big softy. 

3 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

Our cat urinated on my eyepieces - twice.  Tele-Vue eyepieces. Twice.

The cat is still alive.

Miracle.

:Dlly

I think that is a cats way of letting you know they are the boss!

2 hours ago, Second Time Around said:

Surely you know everything in a cat's house belongs to the cat!

That also includes the humans, as She Who Must Be Obeyed reminds me frequently!

• Like 1

On 05/05/2022 at 03:43, chiltonstar said:

Chris

Lucky you.  My neighbor has 5 outdoor cats that think our yard is theirs as well, and yet I still have to trap our ubiquitous Texas field/attic rats.  How did you train yours to do their job?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Louis D said:

Lucky you.  My neighbor has 5 outdoor cats that think our yard is theirs as well, and yet I still have to trap our ubiquitous Texas field/attic rats.  How did you train yours to do their job?

Years of experience!

Chris

• Like 1