Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Orange Sky

powerlord

Anyone else get caught last night ? All forcasts for great seeing, with no clouds all night..

reality - some very very high thin cloud all over the sky.. which with the addition of Mr Moon, meant the whole sky was sort of orange, and seeing was utter pants. 😞

I thought I might get the odd sneaky galaxy in even with the full moon, and setup the 200pds and C9.25... but all for nothing. humph.

stu

CO, Metcheck and Meteoblue were all correct here for last night - nothing lower down, but extensive high cloud. I was hosting guests anyway, but when I put my head out before retiring there was some very thick stuff.

2 hours ago, ScouseSpaceCadet said:

Also after some nice transparent nights last week, the Saharan sand again arrived at the weekend... The car was really covered yesterday and after washing it off, there's a light smattering of the stuff again this morning...

Perhaps you could bottle it and sell to the Scouse spray tan outlets 🤔

• Haha 1