SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Do n00bs like me post images to be critiqued?

GazK

As per the title; apologies if this is answered somewhere in an FAQ, I couldn't find it. I'd like to get constructive criticism on my extremely-not-great first attempt at tracked imaging. Is that a Thing here?

Garry

Edited by GazK

25 minutes ago, GazK said:

As per the title; apologies if this is answered somewhere in an FAQ, I couldn't find it. I'd like to get constructive criticism on my extremely-not-great first attempt at tracked imaging. Is that a Thing here?

Garry

Absolutely we are all here and in it together, and to help each other…is the way to learn and get better…..👍🏼

• Like 2

Absolutely !!  One of the beauties of this group (as opposed to most FB groups etc) is that there are people here who know what they are talking about and can gently point out things to try to improve your images backed up by year of experience.

I have NEVER seen an image trashed or poked fun at here - we all start off on the bottom rung of the ladder.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, GazK said:

Garry

SGL is all about helpful and constructive feedback. You will get lots of help and advice if you ask for it, and do listen to what’s said; the imagers on here know their stuff!

I regularly post awful smartphone shots (in the smartphone section) and no one has openly sniggered at them yet 🤣🤣.

Anyone who is unpleasant doesn’t tend to last long around here, so no need to worry.

• Like 1