Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC 2237

AstroNebulee

My somewhat hmmm rendition of NGC 2244 the rosette nebula taken last night on a test mission to see if I've cured the eggy stars in my images. 

8 x 180 sec subs (all I could manage as the transparency went awful after and the Meridian came up and for some reason my set up didn't like after the Meridian) 120 gain - 10°, 30 darks, flats and flat darks 😉

Skywatcher 72ed AzGti eq mode, zwo asiair pro, zwo asi294mc pro zwo ir uv filter 

Yep and my framing wasn't quite right and chopped part of the rosette off. 

IMG_20220226_161540.jpg

Edited by AstroNebulee
  • Like 8

45 minutes ago, Chefgage said:

Very nice image. I was out last night myself imaging the rosette with my 72 ed. This could be a plan for this afternoon to do a bit of processing :)

Thank you. My first time imaging it and I was pleased to get something on it this year with all the imaging issues I had and rubbish weather. Will spend more time on it next year as this is only 24 minutes. It was clear here last night but blowing a gale so no imaging for me. Really pleased it was a good session you last night, I hope your processing goes well, I'll look forward to the result 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AstroNebulee said:

Thank you. My first time imaging it and I was pleased to get something on it this year with all the imaging issues I had and rubbish weather. Will spend more time on it next year as this is only 24 minutes. It was clear here last night but blowing a gale so no imaging for me. Really pleased it was a good session you last night, I hope your processing goes well, I'll look forward to the result 👍

It started to get a bit windy here as well towards the end of the session. Hopefully this has not effected the images.

• Sad 1