Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

just saying "O'rayt" to all

ShellofStoke

๐Ÿ™‚ Hiya's Im Shell,from Stoke,hope everyone is good & seeing great stuff,up in the skies, Unlike me ๐Ÿ˜ก

I was spending hours n luvving it with my first telescope, but now ive got one,i forget which its called??? Oh its the

๐Ÿฅดย  " Hobby Killer 130" , bye... gotta go find my hammer for it ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, ShellofStoke said:

๐Ÿ™‚ Hiya's Im Shell,from Stoke,hope everyone is good & seeing great stuff,up in the skies, Unlike me ๐Ÿ˜ก

I was spending hours n luvving it with my first telescope, but now ive got one,i forget which its called??? Oh its the

๐Ÿฅดย  " Hobby Killer 130" , bye... gotta go find my hammer for it ๐Ÿ˜€

Hi 'Shell! Please don't let this one negative experince put you off the hobby luv!? I would suggest you try reaching out to a local astronomy club, and getting expert advice about the best Telescope for your needs, and financial situation. I've had negative experinces too, but the positive ones far far outweight the negatives luv! I have had some of the most incredible nights, and i'm only 3 years into active amateur astronomy! Definitely reach out for guidance 'Shell, you won't regret it!ย 

Wes, Liverpool UK.ย 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Shell

Dontโ€™t give up.ย 
Itโ€™s ย like life - good times and bad.
When itโ€™s bad, itโ€™s cloudy, but when itโ€™s good, itโ€™s wonderful..

Othetwise, why would we, this intrepid group of universe explorers, spend hours, standing in the dark, and cold, usually on our own?

Because itโ€™s awe-inspiring. Truly.

• 1 month later...

Thanks all for the welcome !!

the hobby killer 130,ive tried to get used to it,but its horrible,when its a good clear night, (which is very rare because of clouds and huge trees in my way) i try use the hobby killer it just ruins it๐Ÿฅด im goin get rid,n to be honest im happy enough using the celestron 70AZ,its less hassle ,i just duuna like it the 130 is way to heavy n waste of money

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ShellofStoke said:

Thanks all for the welcome !!

the hobby killer 130,ive tried to get used to it,but its horrible,when its a good clear night, (which is very rare because of clouds and huge trees in my way) i try use the hobby killer it just ruins it๐Ÿฅด im goin get rid,n to be honest im happy enough using the celestron 70AZ,its less hassle ,i just duuna like it the 130 is way to heavy n waste of money

Your best scope will be the one you use the most and enjoy taking it out, if it gets to being a chore you won't do it. Good luck with your 70az and clear skies, enjoy any clear night's ๐Ÿ˜Š