Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Daf's introductory post!

Daf

Hi all,

My name is Dafydd, 'Daf', from Caerphilly, South Wales. Signed up to this forum about a year ago and long time lurker... but thought I should actually start participating more in the community, so here is my introductory post!

Started off stargazing with my binos and picked up an 8" dob about a year ago - coincidence?! Completely disappointed with the British weather since!!! Feel free to say hello and hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you at some point at events.

Cheers,

Daf.

• Like 1

Hi Daf and welcome. Are you going to the Spring Astrocamp at Cwmdu in April? Nice and handy for you and a good chance to meet people (if there are any places left).

Edited by cajen2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, cajen2 said:

Hi Daf and welcome. Are you going to the Spring Astrocamp at Cwmdu in April? Nice and handy for you and a good chance to meet people (if there are any places left).

Thanks, I did see but I'm already away for that weekend 🙄

• 3 weeks later...