SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Just an update on my astrophotography progress

TheDadure

Hello everyone, haven't posted anything for what feels like a year or more, but my images and editing skills have come a long way, or so i think. Just wanted to make an update and post some of my recent and not so recent pictures taken with the same equipement as always.

tair 3 300mm old russian lens

unmodified canon 1300d 

and a skywatcher adventurer startracker

in all of these images exposure is somwhere between 1.5 and 3 minutes, but the total integration time varies from 1 hour on orion to something like 7.5 hours on the andromeda galaxy

I think objectively i made a lot of progress, especially when you take into consideration all of my previous results(alot of which i shared on this forum a long time ago)

Still i am always my worst critic, and am never happy with how they turned out(probably will never be)

Here are the result, i am hoping to hear back from all of you, feel free to share your thoughts and opinions

as always

- clear skies, David

PS guess saturn and jupiter dont belong to this thread but i included them anyway,hope it is not a problem(they were taken with my mobile phone and an 8 inch dob),that was my best attempt to capture other planets to this day

andromedaforpredrag.png

finalnitriangulum.png

jupiter2.png

konjskaglavafinal.png

orioncina3.png

saturn2.png

trifid-i-laguna-prava.png

• Like 6