Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The 3Hr x 720 speed Lulin M44 Timelapse is now posted in tHD1080P WARNING 9.5MB

Cheers Brendant...

after a bit of work onthe obs I am planning on manually processing each frame of the anim and see how well it works then... nothing to fancy just run it through GradientExtermiantor to neutralize the background color probably...

Billy...

Actually there isn't a lot of work to it ... to do it in the raw unprocessed form

Capture is easy... just let the scope track for a few hours... and the processing .. just import all the jpegs into Windows movie maker set the still picture duration to 1/8s and drag the whole lot of images to the time-line in one go... 60s later you have a HD movie...

Now comet stacking 200 frames was another matter...

And re-processing all the indicidual frames for the "improved" movie will be a PITA... I have got an action recorded in CS3 that automates the individual stages that I want to apply but cant get it to run automatically on a whole series on image files... I have thought of runnng an OS script that moves each frame into a dummy file which I can auto load in the action and autosave then havign the OS script move it back to the right place in the sequence...

Theres got to be a smarter way will do some googling first...

Billy...

oh ok... As for the running the same sequence on each image, why can't you do that through bridge ? Get a fully operating set of actions that includes the save and close routines, then select all the images and tell it to automate the action on all of them.

oh ok... As for the running the same sequence on each image, why can't you do that through bridge ? Get a fully operating set of actions that includes the save and close routines, then select all the images and tell it to automate the action on all of them.

Cheers John.

I guessed bridge was the way forward I will make sure I have multiple copies of the original data before I give it a go though :)

Billy...

Cheers John

Working a treat.... automatically running GradientExterminator on each frame.. took me 2 goes to get the open and save overides working the way i wanted them :)

Doing it stage by stage... will create a new levels action next.. I know I could have doen it all in one go but this is my first attempt at automating the processing of a whole load of images and I wanted to use the KISS principle.. I can now pick a few images out of the sequence test the new action on them before letting it loose onthe whole sequence...

Hmmmm.....

Archived