SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Anybody waiting for an Esprit?

david_taurus83

On 27/01/2022 at 21:24, david_taurus83 said:

Been nigh on 3 months now since I placed an order? Wondering if many more are sitting impatiently? Or has anyone received theirs and how long did it take?

Perhaps not relevant because I bought mine last year, but it took 3 or 4 months to arrive. Maybe check in with the retailer, see if they know anything?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Lazy Astronomer said:

Perhaps not relevant because I bought mine last year, but it took 3 or 4 months to arrive. Maybe check in with the retailer, see if they know anything?

From memory I think we ordered ours at roughly the same time as each other. I will double check but mine took about 3 months.

Edited by Jonny_H
  • Like 1

Thanks. I realised there would be a wait. I ordered when the estimate was 30/40 days but shortly afterwards it went out to 60/90 days! So maybe a bit longer of a wait! I can't help looking at alternatives though like the Askar FRA600 etc but my heart tells me to hold on as I know the Esprit 100 will be quality! Ordered from FLO so I know it will be checked over before being sent.