SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Looking for a HEQ5 Pro mount second hand in Europe

Hello,

I would like to buy a second hand HEQ5 Pro mount in Europe.

It is not my intention to find here one; I know that this forum is not about this kind of questions. I am actually looking for recommendations of web sites where I can possible find one.

Thank you,

Cristian

10 hours ago, Dag 2 said:

I have one, that's hardky been used, how much do you intend to pay?

Other than that you could try Astrobuysell or the classifieds on this website.

Please be aware that there is a 30 day membership and 25 post requirement before access to the buying/selling section is given 

On 24/01/2022 at 21:47, cmitran said:

Hello,

I would like to buy a second hand HEQ5 Pro mount in Europe.

It is not my intention to find here one; I know that this forum is not about this kind of questions. I am actually looking for recommendations of web sites where I can possible find one.

Thank you,

Cristian

There is a useful thread on cloudynights (a US based forum) that discusses buying used equipment in Europe. It mentions this site among other UK sites, but the last post in the thread has a handy list of mainland Europe sites for secondhand kit that is probably of more use to you:   Where to buy used kit - europe