Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi, I'm doing a project and would like to know the RGB numbers for the color of the sun from space

TheSunRazer

Hi,

I'm doing a project and would like the information as pertraining to the RGB numbers for the color of the sun from space, as in seen from outside the atmosphere.  My astronomy teacher said that it looks more green-yellow from space but I would like to know the closest RGB numbers just to give my project some extra flare.  Thanks

Edited by TheSunRazer

• TheSunRazer changed the title to Hi, I'm doing a project and would like to know the RGB numbers for the color of the sun from space
7 hours ago, TheSunRazer said:

Hi,

I'm doing a project and would like the information as pertraining to the RGB numbers for the color of the sun from space, as in seen from outside the atmosphere.  My astronomy teacher said that it looks more green-yellow from space but I would like to know the closest RGB numbers just to give my project some extra flare.  Thanks

The scientists at Stanford University would disagree with your astronomy teacher! Some useful information here

• Like 1