Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IC 1795 Fish Head Nebula (March '21 data)

dannybgoode

I captured this data last March and didn't really think I had much there as it is only 50 mins each L, Ha, SII and OIII.  It was also before I even owned a Bahtinov mask and was manually focussing using the gloriously over-engineered focus mechanism on my TMB 105/650 LZOS which is an utter joy for visual use but a bit agricultural for AP.  As a result the image is a little soft.

However, it is my first full NB image and having worked the data in PI and then Affinity Photo I am happy enough with the end result to share it.  Certainly if someone told me two years ago I would be taking photos of DSOs like this I would have been very happy indeed.

And it gives me a useful base to look back on and see how I have progressed in the hobby.  I will be revisiting this target this year for sure as well with a view to improving it a fair bit...

LSHOcal.png

Edited by dannybgoode
  • Like 2