Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

When technology works, it's great

powerlord

• Cornelius Varley changed the title to When technology works, it's great
  • Cornelius Varley changed the title to @admin please move to lounge? posteWhen technology works, it's great

Nice - hope you got a good end result!  A few days ago I had a forecast of a full clear night for last night, and was hoping I could get set up for a full 12 hours imaging for the first time ever.  But no, forecast out here got worse - clear spells but wind and showers rushing through. Even had a bit of snow on the ground in the morning...

Oh well, looks like this new moon period has passed me by with nothing to show for it at all.

Aye - now I have NINA nailed do I am enjoying imaging so so much.  The last couple of years have been very frustrating but I have learned a lot and now feel I can get on and actually work some targets and stuff.  And yes, I am controlling my mount from a nice warm room as well :).  Feel like I am at mission control

2022-01-05.png

Edited by dannybgoode