Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Any GS Server experts about? AZ EQ6GT slews the wrong way

dannybgoode

Been trying to give GS Server a whirl as I prefer a few aspects of it over EQMOD however I just cannot get it to work properly.  Running NINA with the mount connected by an EQDir cable and whenever I slew to a target it seems to be 180o off..  The mount is showing the correct coordinates when in the home position (90o and 0) but slewing just won't behave.

EQMOD on the other hand works perfectly so it does not appear to be a mount or NINA issue.  Am I missing something obvious?  I could just keep using EQMOD however I do not like it when stuff doesn't work when it should!

As it happens I started using this again today and it seems ok with my AZ-EQ6. I packed in with it previously as I had issues with Meridian flips but setting the limit to 0 has sorted that. I can't see what you'd need to change but if you want me to check any of my settings just shout up.

10 hours ago, scotty38 said:

As it happens I started using this again today and it seems ok with my AZ-EQ6. I packed in with it previously as I had issues with Meridian flips but setting the limit to 0 has sorted that. I can't see what you'd need to change but if you want me to check any of my settings just shout up.

Thank you - I haven't really done much to the settings and I cannot see anything obvious that would make it slew the wrong way.  Got a couple of things to try today and at least I have EQMOD to fall back on.  Just prefer GS Server to work with - much cleaner looking and I like the fact you can pull things in from CdC etc