Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Have a go at trying to spot the JWST

How did you make your moving image on the top post mate please?  When Icvreate an animated GIF the forum will not play it (nor will many other webistes).  I captured six images of JWST and want to make an animated mage like yours.

20 hours ago, kirkster501 said:

Here was my capture of it with TEC140 and Atik 460 on 29th December.  Coordinates from the JPL Horizons Ephemeris tool and I am acquainted well with this tool and have captured other stuff like asteroids from it.  It is 100% the JWST.

This video also in the JWST terror thread.

About a third down from top left and about about 1/3rd in from the left - within that diagonal line of brighter stars - a tiny moving dot of light - yes?  If so well done 🙂

Perhaps you could enter it here?: 

Edited by JOC

3 hours ago, JOC said:

About a third down from top left and about about 1/3rd in from the left - within that diagonal line of brighter stars - a tiny moving dot of light - yes?  If so well done 🙂

Perhaps you could enter it here?: 

Yep that's it.  I got a better one last night.  Will post it later.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, kirkster501 said:

Here is another.  At the top centre moving downwards.

A GIF from Photoshop of nine registered 300s subs.  I am not sure they play on the SGL forum software though.

Love the galaxy in the centre of the FOV.

• Like 1