Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Few images from 2021

drjolo

Year 2021 was not very good in images captured for me, however I collected a few frames that are maybe worth to share.

Wizard nebula - that is composite of RGB, Ha and Oiii data. 12 hours total made with QHY163M, Meade ACF 10" f/10 and EQ6 mount in my backyard.

spacer.png

Mars and Pleiades in March, 2021.  QHY247C and Samyang 135 on SW Adventurer at my backyard.

spacer.png

M42 area made with QHY247C, Samyang 135 and SW Adventurer in my backyard. 4 hours of exposure.

spacer.png

Coma cluster imaged with Meade ACF 10", QHY163M and EQ6 in my backyard. 10 hours total with L filter.

spacer.png

Molecular clouds in Perseus. Imaged with Samyang 135, QHY247C on SW Adventurer. At the star party in Zatom. 220 minutes total exposure.

spacer.png

Soul nebula fragment. Imaged with QHY163M, Meade ACF 10" on EQ6. From my backyard. 10 hours of total exposure with RGB, Ha and Oiii filters.

spacer.png

Thanks for watching!

Edited by drjolo
  • Like 29

Thank you for comments. I am also quite happy about that clouds in Perseus image, but that was captured under pretty dark sky, and is not possible at my home location, where I have 5mag NELM (far away from the horizon only) when the transparency is good.  

• Like 1