Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

Greg

SGL 4 Lucksall Park Catering.

Please don't make the chili too hot, it'll upset me gut, and I mean upset - you will NOT want to be near me!
Alex,

I suggest you have a taste just before it reaches critical mass....And decide from there..

I tend to make it warm to frightening with a wee twang thrown in for good measure..

But i'm afraid the "Secret" Is held in a vault and the four SGL Chefs have the ingredient locked away. A bit like NORAD the four chefs have to be together to combine the four "Components" To make it work..

The four of us have to forgo a retinal scan, DNA test and name the last three alignment stars on the Synscan handset after a bottle of red to eliminate imposters.

If you hear a shout...."Turn Your Key Sir..." At 4pm don't be alarmed, we've just reached "That" stage!!

HTH..

Greg

Edited by Greg

Yup the reason that the four of us live so far apart is so we cant steal the other components and make our fortune :).

Alex ,as Greg suggested have a taster before just to be on the safe side as different peoples "heat threshold" is different.What some people call Lava strengh others call dissapointing.

Rest assured though it isnt that hot that unless your MikeP its painfull :mad:

You could always bring a pot of soured cream as a dollop of that on top does 'dampen the flames' so to speak.

Tony..

it isnt that hot that unless your MikeP its painfull
Beginning to panic a little bit now. Perhaps I should not have complained.

Mike

(Not to self - take lots of milk)

Hi Greg can you make that two more Stephen :):hello2:
No problem Stephen..;)
(Not to self - take lots of milk)
:mad: ............................................ :)

Mike....I've taken the liberty of ordering you a pair of these!!

http://merlinmotorsport.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=6802?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Shopping

"All too often the importance of wearing a full layered system of flame retardant clothing is overlooked. "

Special properties of Carbon X knitted fabric

• Inherently flame retardant fabric based on carbon fibre technology, which will not burn, ignite, char, shrink or decompose at temperatures exceeding 1400°C

Thanks Greg. I'll be sending you the bill for a new keyboard and monitor - coffee everywhere. :):):mad::):):);):):(

Mike

I think I would like a bowl of your finest, chef!

BTW, is the secret ingredient vodka, by any chance?

It may sound daft - but I know a bloke who does that kind of stuff.

(And I'm never going to drink vodka, ever again...)

Me and 2 others would like some please

The four of us have to forgo a retinal scan, DNA test and name the last three alignment stars on the Synscan handset after a bottle of red to eliminate imposters.

and never traval in the same airplane

Alex,

I suggest you have a taste just before it reaches critical mass....And decide from there..

I tend to make it warm to frightening with a wee twang thrown in for good measure..

But i'm afraid the "Secret" Is held in a vault and the four SGL Chefs have the ingredient locked away. A bit like NORAD the four chefs have to be together to combine the four "Components" To make it work..

If you hear a shout...."Turn Your Key Sir..." At 4pm don't be alarmed, we've just reached "That" stage!!

HTH..

Greg

:):D:D

Yep, definitely sour cream or a few pints of milk! Or just anaesthetiseanaesthetisee {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> myself with beer!

I LOVE Chilli - I believe I am Stephen Greens +1 though (and he's on holiday atm).....

The hotter the better btw :)

Thanks to the cooks!

Cheers,

Richie

Don't think so Steve.... On the grounds that I cannot check, and would love the Chilli, please put me down - Stephen won't be back until Thursday the 23rd, and he did say he'd 'signed me up' - however, he mentioned curry, so not 100% sure.... I'll eat for 2 anyway :)

Richie

Confirmation and payment will be taken on the Friday...So don't worry too much about it at the moment...:)

I am open to bribery on pre-ordering though..:)

Chilli? 2 please! Not so hot if that's possible pls.:)

Dana

No problems :)

I love chilli type food but I cannot abide beans, kidney, baked, butter etc etc so I will just have have to give it a miss, I will weep quietly in a corner with my bread and water!

Pizza

I think that due to the numbers wanting chilli i'll do 3 pots one mild and fruity about a 3 on the Richter scale..

One a 9 for an experience not to be forgotten ......

And Mike P level:headbang:

Just remember the scorch resistant pants :)

:)