SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Best Binoculars for Astronomy

FLO

We are confident this is the best binocular for astronomy available <£100. 

Currently in stock 🙂 

“If there is a better 10x50 for under £125, I’ve not seen it.  Everything works as it should, the image in the sweet spot is extremely good, it has decent coatings, it is lightweight and comfortable to use, the strap is good quality and comfortable, unusually for a budget binocular it is not significantly stopped down, and it will suit a wide range of faces."   Steve Tonkin's review for the BinocularSky website

Opticron Adventurer 10x50 T WP

opticron_adventurer_t_wp_30689_10x50_binocular_twitter.jpg.7283dfb3216e45933eb6d0126a50f549.jpg

• Like 3

This year I bought the Opticron Adventurer T WP 10x50 to replace my Olympus DPSI 10x50 and was not disappointed. The view obviously was much brighter and clearer, confirming Steve Tonkin's assertion that they're not stopped down as much and the coatings decent. Worth a punt imho. I've been so happy with them I had no qualms about buying the 15x70 Opticron Oregon.

• Like 2

I have the Opticron Oregon 15x that I purchased from FLO for about £89. Probably my biggest bargain in Astronomy gear. They are awesome, in fact I’ve just been using them to spot Comet A1 Leonard. A fantastic budget brand of binocular IMO.

• Like 1