SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

My Christmas has just got better

Astro Noodles

2 minutes ago, ScouseSpaceCadet said:

Don't spare the expense. Get yourself something nice. You deserve it! 😁

Better than that, there is no guilt or justification required. I can see a pleasant Saturday morning browsing FLO tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I still have to get her something. We have a tradition that we get something to read, something to wear, something to eat, and something to do. I have decided on a cheese theme this year for Lesley's presents.

So it will be some cheese, a book about cheese, a t-shirt with a cheese related logo or slogan and something to do. Maybe a fondue or some of those little prongs for eating cheese with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I hear APM/LZOS makes a fine 203mm triplet!

I had better make sure that she doesn't stop at 1 leather jacket. I'll suggest she will need some nice shoes or boots to go with it, and maybe a new handbag.🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Astro Noodles said:

I had better make sure that she doesn't stop at 1 leather jacket. I'll suggest she will need some nice shoes or boots to go with it, and maybe a new handbag.🤣

Oh you mean we all use the same tactic? I thought I was so shallow,  encouraging my wife to splurge on herself just so I could buy another telescope bit, this makes me feel better.

Edited by Sunshine
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Astro Noodles said:

I still have to get her something. We have a tradition that we get something to read, something to wear, something to eat, and something to do. I have decided on a cheese theme this year for Lesley's presents.

So it will be some cheese, a book about cheese, a t-shirt with a cheese related logo or slogan and something to do. Maybe a fondue or some of those little prongs for eating cheese with.

Much as I don't really enjoy Christmas (partly because I tell people that and they look at me like I have two heads, which I can live with, but the other head apparently feels self-conscious about it), I think this is a fun idea.

James

£200 of Cheese and cheese related paraphernalia ordered. This had better work.😄

1.7 kg of Edam

4 cheese gift set with pickle

Electric Fondue

Book about cheese

Amusing cheese logo t-shirt

Slate cheese board with odd little knives.

Cheese making Kit

Artisan Cheese biscuits

Fondue cheese kit.

On 03/12/2021 at 22:26, Astro Noodles said:

I still have to get her something. We have a tradition that we get something to read, something to wear, something to eat, and something to do.

For me thats the instructions on cooking Christmas Dinner, an apron, the Christmas dinner and the washing up. 

At which point I am normally kicked out in the garden! 

Edited by StarryEyed
  • Haha 2