Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Dew Control UK

Rapallokid

Hi to all,

I recently needed some additional dew strips for 2 " EP's.

I tried a couple of online astro companies but their stock of astrozap were out of stock and no clear indication when they would be back in stock. ( not their fault ! )

I was on AB&S and  came across Dew control UK. Made an initial purchase of a 2" EP heater with pick n mix options for connectors, cable types and length . The build quality  is exceptional. Also noticed they had a unique solution for a rigel finder heater.  I bought this with a 2 port controller. 

Really good quality stuff. UK made. 

Customer service from Tim was exceptional.

Highly recommended IMHO 

Rapallokid 

• Like 5

I was after a 12v  shorter power cable for powering my zwo533mc and  found dewcontrol .com selling a variety of cable different connections/lengths etc looked basic enough on website but what was delivered was a lot better seems to be silicon cable looks well made I bought a 50cm length with an angled connector, arrived two days after ordering well packaged would recommend.

https://www.dewcontrol.com/Accessory_Power_Lead_-_DC_jack_to_DC_jack/p3099125_16905108.aspx

9FD371C8-7E50-4A1D-9CA0-536A4E76444C.jpeg