Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

"MAY CONTAIN CLOUDS"

strayring

I received my BST Starguider 12mm from First Light Optis. The FLO package sticker warns "MAY CONTAIN CLOUDS" and true to form that's exactly what I got!

Post by Royal mail took only 3 weeks UK to Cape Town which in our world ain't bad at all.

The reviews are all good, many recommend the eyepiece punches above its weight at its price. 

I'm really looking forward to some clear skies so I can give it a run on the xt8.

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, strayring said:

I received my BST Starguider 12mm from First Light Optis. The FLO package sticker warns "MAY CONTAIN CLOUDS" and true to form that's exactly what I got!

Post by Royal mail took only 3 weeks UK to Cape Town which in our world ain't bad at all.

The reviews are all good, many recommend the eyepiece punches above its weight at its price. 

I'm really looking forward to some clear skies so I can give it a run on the xt8.

At least you didn't get this one! 😂

FB_IMG_1638173960874.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 29/11/2021 at 07:28, strayring said:

I received the 8mm one yesterday and,  amazingly, had a clear spell to test it out last night!😧 Thought it was great VFM.

24 minutes ago, Louis D said:

The media has dubbed this event "Snowasis". 😏

There was a comment on the radio that they were lucky it was not the real band. I wonder how the Gallaghers would have handled three days in the same room. :D