Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Dobsonian goto mount

Budding Star Gazer

Hello all, 

I have a 10"sky quest that I'd like to turn in to a goto, quite a few yeears back i see Orion were selling a set up but do not make it anymore. 

Anyone know of an off the shelf 10" dob goto mount i can purchase & retrofit the sky quest? 

I assume i am not the first to ask so a quick link to a thread if anyone knows one.. Cheers all. 

8 minutes ago, Budding Star Gazer said:

Hello all, 

I have a 10"sky quest that I'd like to turn in to a goto, quite a few yeears back i see Orion were selling a set up but do not make it anymore. 

Anyone know of an off the shelf 10" dob goto mount i can purchase & retrofit the sky quest? 

I assume i am not the first to ask so a quick link to a thread if anyone knows one.. Cheers all. 

Could something like this be what your looking for?

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/astronomy-mount-upgrade-kits/ast_psh_t_gsoclc.html

10 minutes ago, callisto said:

Yes thank you, i will have to give flo a ring and discuss.. Stange i didn't see this a few days ago, i spent ages on their site looking at all the goodies available when i ordered my star tracker. 

1 minute ago, Budding Star Gazer said:

Yes thank you, i will have to give flo a ring and discuss.. Stange i didn't see this a few days ago, i spent ages on their site looking at all the goodies available when i ordered my star tracker. 

:thumbsup:

It's under mount upgrades :)

Mark.